EXIN Certified Agile Scrum Foundation
This course prepares you for a qualification in AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management.
The AgilePM® certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides individuals and organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives.
- The concepts of Agile and Scrum including the "Agile way of thinking.
- Scrum practices including roles, events, the importance of backlog.
- The philosophy behind Agile and Scrum.
- Insights into the division of responsibilities between the business and IT, and within Scrum teams.
- Explore various agile methods.
- Service Management or ITIL knowledge is recommended for this particular certification.
- Professionals working (or beginning to work) in Agile environments
- Project managers
- Software developers
- IT Service Management Professionals