Excel 2016 Advanced for Mac
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Excel 2016 Advanced for Mac explores ways to enhance Excel workbooks with topics in analyzing data, collaborating and workbook security, and adding graphical elements. This series covers important Excel functionality such as format as table, conditional formatting, shared workbooks and tracked changes, and data validation. While Excel 2016 Advanced for Mac is a continuation from the Excel 2016 Essentials for Mac series, it can be viewed as a standalone show for users looking to take their Excel skills to the next level. This series is specifically for locally installed Excel 2016 on Mac OS.
Creating spreadsheets in Excel
Saving your work where you can find it
Working with multiple workbooks in Excel
Formatting and printing
Importing data from CSV files, Access and the web
- Open, close and save files
- Create basic formulas – AutoSum
- Use Insert Function to create built-in functions
- Work with absolute references
- Use the Autofill feature
- Anyone who wants or needs to learn Microsoft Excel for their work.
- Anyone who wishes to improve their job or career prospects in an office environment.