Dive into the Python Standard Library
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Python’s standard library is very extensive, offering a wide range of facilities as indicated by the long table of contents listed below. The library contains built-in modules (written in C) that provide access to system functionality such as file I/O that would otherwise be inaccessible to Python programmers, as well as modules written in Python that provide standardized solutions for many problems that occur in everyday programming.
- Threads, processes, pipes, and signals in Python
- Persisting Python objects (marshalling and pickling objects)
- Python modules for XML, HTML, and SGML
- Modules for e-mail and news support
- Internet programming with Python (including sockets, a chat example, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP, and Telnet)
- Internationalization support
Python programmers who want to learn the more advanced features of Python will find this course useful.
- This course targets medium level Python programmers who would like to dive deeper into the language.
- Software developers interested in learning how to write Python code in a Pythonic way