Data Representation and Serialization
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
- Understand how errors can occur in computations because of overflow and truncation.
- Master the skill of converting between various radix systems.
- Understand the fundamentals of numerical data representation and manipulation in digital computers.
C knowledge: Data types, variables, constants, and STEM computations.
- Beginner Python developers looking to understand different data storage formats.