CompTIA Network+ (N10-007)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Network+ Certification Study Guide will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration.
You will be able to:
- Describe the features of different network protocols and products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Identify threats to network security and appropriate countermeasures and controls
- Install and configure network cabling and appliances
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot networks
- Network architectures
- Network Installation
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Managing risk
- Cabling and topology
- Advanced networking devices
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Configure and support PC, laptop.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers).
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network.
- Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls.
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools.
- who has worked for nine months as a Network Technician
- IT professional
- Interested in a Networking career.