CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (FC0-U61)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification is an entry-level certification designed to introduce users to basic computer principles. It covers basic IT literacy and ensures one understands the different terminology and the various concepts involved in the IT industry. It also serves as a great starting point if you are just getting started in computers and is designed to be the first step on your way to pursuing the CompTIA A+ certification or others similar. Topics covered include hardware basics, troubleshooting, software installation, security, and also networking.
- Hardware Basics
- Software Installation
- Basic user of computers, mobile devices, the Internet, and networks.
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT
- Students considering a career in IT
- Marketing, sales, and operations staff in IT-based organizations