CompTIA A+ (220-1001/220-1002)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification is an entry-level certification designed to introduce users to basic computer principles. It covers basic IT literacy and ensures one understands the different terminology and the various concepts involved in the IT industry. It also serves as a great starting point if you are just getting started in computers and is designed to be the first step on your way to pursuing the CompTIA A+ certification or others similar. Topics covered include hardware basics, troubleshooting, software installation, security, and also networking.
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement client virtualization.
- Recognize the main components of a PC as well as storage media such as USB drives and DVDs.
- Start the computer and navigate the operating system desktop.
- Use Windows Explorer to create directories and subdirectories and manage files.
- Use a web browser to view websites.
- who has basic computer skills
- who desires to obtain a job as an entry-level IT technician.