Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (200-901)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The breadth of Cisco technologies in the marketplace, properly trained professionals with the DevNet Associate are very valuable across industries. After watching these 55 skills, you'll not only find yourself more marketable as a networking professional but also gain valuable routing and switching skills.
With the right experience, DevOps professionals who complete this DevNet Associate training will be well-positioned to step into the network or DevOps engineer roles.
For IT managers, this DevNet Associate training can be used for exam prep, on-boarding new DevOps professionals, or as part of a team training plan.
- Software development and design
- Understanding and using APIs
- Cisco platforms and development
- Application deployment and security
- Infrastructure and automation
- Network fundamentals
- Junior Application Developer
- Test Development Engineer
- Junior Developer/Developer
- Junior Software Engineer
- Junior Automation Engineer/Automation Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Junior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Associate Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Junior Cloud Developer
- Junior DevOps Engineer