Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENCOR (350-401)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENCOR (350-401) will help you to learn and prepare for the associated exam—Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401). This exam is the core exam for both the CCNP Enterprise and CCIE Enterprise certifications. In the show, you learn every topic covered in the official exam blueprint from Cisco. These areas include Architecture, Virtualization, Infrastructure, Network Assurance, Security and Automation. Though the show is exam oriented, the ultimate outcome of the show will be to fill you with the core knowledge and skillset you need to be successful in implementing cisco technologies while working in an Enterprise Network Environment. The show will be lead by Anthony Sequeira (CCIE #15626) and Ronnie Wong.
- VLANs and trunks.
- The different spanning-tree versions like STP, RSTP, and MST.
- How to configure Etherchannels / Link aggregation.
- Routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Cisco wireless.
- Multicast protocols like PIM dense, sparse, and sparse-dense mode.
- Network designs and architectures like the campus design or leaf-spine architecture.
- How to configure NAT/PAT and first hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP.
- How to configure Quality of Service (QoS) topics like queuing, policing, and shaping.
- How to monitor and troubleshoot your network.
- How to secure your routers and switches.
- How network automation impacts traditional network management.
- Different virtualization technologies.
A basic understanding of networking (CCNA level).
- System Engineers
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- Cisco Channel Partners