Cisco 210-260: Implementing Cisco Network Security (2018)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The CCNA Security show will build knowledge of network infrastructure security, increase understanding core security concepts, show how to configure and manage secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security using different security technologies. Also demonstrates how to install, to troubleshoot, and monitor these technologies to achieve business defined security goals.
- Intrusion prevention
- IPS technology
- Management of secure access
- Secure switching and routing
- End-point and content security
- It is recommended that learners should be familiar with Cisco IOS Catalyst Switches, Routers, ASA firewall, and of course a PC.
- Knowledge in basic networking.
- IT professionals seeking to get into network security.
- Network engineers.