Cisco 210-255: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Cisco Cybersecurity Operations show (Exam 210-255) will help prepare someone preparing for the 2 exams of the CCNA Cyber Ops Certification. It also aids them to get ready to begin working as an associate-level analyst within a Security Operations Center (SOC) and help the candidate handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities working as an analyst in the SOC. The show will focus on introductory-level skills of basic threat analysis, event correlation, identifying malicious activities, and using a playbook for incident response.
- Presents real-world solutions to understand Cisco's threat analysis and incident response solution
- Covers all of the objectives in the CCNA Cyber Ops exam
- Easy to follow demonstrations of cybersecurity tools, products, and solutions
- Scenarios offered to help learners understand real-world applications
A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet.
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cybercriminals and all online threats.
- For anyone studying for the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification exam.