Cisco 210-250: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals show is based around the released exam objectives for SECFND Exam 210-250. The show will cover every exam objective to help prepare those interested in becoming CCNA CyberOps certified. The show aids those preparing for the first of two exams leading to that certification by helping understand cybersecurity basics, foundational networking, and security knowledge and develop skills needed in preparation for the second (SECOPS) exam.
- How to pass the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops exam
- How to use the Kali hacking tools
- How to become a cybersecurity specialist
A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet.
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cybercriminals, and all online threats.
- For anyone studying for the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification exam.