CertNexus Cyber Secure Coder (CSC-110)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Cyber Secure Coder will aid in developing an appropriate understanding of secure development practices and how those practices protect against various types of vulnerabilities. You will learn the types of vulnerabilities, the exploits that can occur from those vulnerabilities, and the programming practices that will help prevent exploitation in an application.
In this course, you will employ best practices in software development to develop secure software. You will:
- Identify the need for security in your software projects.
- Eliminate vulnerabilities within software.
- Use a Security by Design approach to design a secure architecture for your software.
- Implement common protections to protect users and data.
- Apply various testing methods to find and correct security defects in your software.
- Maintain deployed software to ensure ongoing security
- Develop applications for a variety of platforms: web, cloud, mobile, desktop
- Write and analyze use cases, technical requirements, specifications, and other application documentation
This course is designed for software developers, testers, and architects who design and develop software in various programming languages and platforms including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile, and who want to improve their ability to deliver software that is of high quality, particularly regarding security and privacy.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the Logical Operations Cyber Secure Coder (CSC) Exam CSC-110 certification.