CCNP Security SIMOS (300-209)
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) (300-209) course provides training on how to configure and implement a variety of Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions on the Cisco ASA firewall and Cisco IOS software platforms. Topics include IKEv2, DMVPN, FlexVPN, GETVPN, and troubleshooting.
In this course, you will learn how to implement and manage VPNs on Cisco routers and ASA firewalls.
- Describe GETVPN
- Implement IPsec (IPV4 & IPV6)
- Implement DMVPN ( IPV4 & IPV6)
- Implement FlexVPN
- CCNA Route/Switch and CCNA Security certification (or equivalent knowledge and skills)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- CCNA Security is a pre-requisite for the CCNP Security certification
Anyone can join this course, who want to learn Cisco CCNP Security 300-209 SIMOS Module.