Becoming a Linux Server Admin
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
The Becoming a Linux Server Administrator covers managing Linux servers in a business environment. Topics covered include installing Linux as a server, managing networking and troubleshooting the OS. Other episodes demonstrate how to configure a web server, a file server, and other common servers. The primary goal of the course is to help system administrators learn to deploy and support the Linux operating system as a server platform.
- System services
- User Administration
- File System Security and Management
- Advanced File System Management
- Server Configurations
- Shell Scripting and Kerberos
Before attending this course, candidate must have:
Knowledge of the basic components of Linux.
- Software Developers and IT Professionals
- Linux Developers and Administrators