AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include designing and deploying scalable systems on AWS, lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS, ingress and egress of data to and from AWS Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements, identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices and estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
- Creating architecture that highlights reliability, operational excellence, performance, security, and cost.
- How to take the exam itself.
- You will need to set up an AWS Account.
- Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications on the AWS cloud.