AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-CO2)
Hours of learning
AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and system on the AWS platform. In preparation for the exam, you will build familiarity with designing and deploying scalable systems in AWS, services that provide an alternative to your on-premises solution, ingress and egress of data with respect to the AWS platform. Moreover, you will develop the ability to select the appropriate service based on data, compute, or security while utilizing AWS best practices for architecture and cost management. We will see you there!
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS