AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Hours of learning
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam and to successfully apply these skills in the workplace.
AWS is leading the pack in terms of Cloud Computing which provides a bunch of flexible services to reliably and rapidly, build and deliver products. So, DevOps with AWS is a potent combination to automate manual tasks, help teams manage complex environments at scale, and enable organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market.
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS, including AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service, and Amazon Elastic Container Registry
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
- Working knowledge of DevOps and Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with AWS Development or AWS System Administration
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
Students who are looking to gain the knowledge and experience required to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Professional level exam.