AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Hours of learning
The Amazon Web Services Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam is an fundamental look into the services available with Amazon Web Services. The purpose of this course is to make you aware of AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, and more. Additionally, this is a great way for sales, managers, developers, and admins alike to become familiar with AWS. If you are looking to get started with Amazon Web Services, then we will see you there!
It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (e.g., whitepapers, support tickets)
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- You will need to set up an AWS Account
- Those intending to gain AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
- Those who need to gain high level overview of Amazon Web Services
- Project managers
- C-level executives
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals