Algorithmic Problem Solving
Hours of learning
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
When you are first start programming, solving problems can be difficult. Since the entire impetus for learning programming is to solve a multitude of problems with a computer, the difficulties can lead to frustration. However, in this course, we are going to approach a problem with a method that can help alleviate those issues. Join us as we develop our problem-solving toolkit!
- Analyze the asymptotic performance of algorithms.
- Write rigorous correctness proofs for algorithms.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with major algorithms and data structures.
- Apply important algorithmic design paradigms and methods of analysis.
Algorithms or complexity, and familiarity with probability will be helpful
Basic program on Algorithmic is designed for professionals looking to grow in the field, or planning to start their careers in Algorithmic and Quantitative Trading. It inspires traditional traders towards a successful Algorithmic trading career.