Testing and development run parallel in agile testing. The tester’s role lies not in identifying defects in the application but in behaving as a developer and bringing in improvements, suggestions.
Agile testing is a new age approach which focuses on testing smarter rather than putting a lot of efforts yet it delivers high-quality products.
- Testing in Agile Projects
- Roles and skills of a tester in Agile Projects
- Agile testing techniques and methods
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- The different agile approaches
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Basic Test Terminology
- The difference between functional and non-functional testing including the basic concepts of Performance and Usability testing
Agile testing is a relatively new approach to software testing that follows the principles of agile software development as outlined in the Agile Manifesto.